Before Dec. 22, 2018
Between Dec.22, 2018-Jan.22, 2019
|Regular Author *||550USD\3400RMB||600USD\3700RMB||650USD\4000RMB||
|Student Author ***||500USD\3100RMB||550USD\3400RMB||600USD\3700RMB|
|Additional Paper ****||360USD\2300RMB||360USD\2300RMB||360USD\2300RMB|
|Additional Page *****||70 USD\400RMB||70 USD\400RMB||70 USD\400RMB|
|Presenter Only **||350US\2200RMB||400USD\2500RMB||450USD\2800RMB|
* Regular Author: Submitting full paper to publish in conference proceeding and present your research on the conference.
**Presenter: Just submitting abstract to present on the conference.
*** Student Author: Providing a valid certificate from their departments.
**** Additional Paper: One author can only publish 2 papers.
***** Additional Page: If the paper exceeds 6 pages, extra pages should be paid at 70 USD/ page.
1) The papers will be published online.
2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the conference proceedings
3) The papers which are not presented by the registered authors CANNOT be considered for the post-conference publications (i.e. for special issue and regular issue journals).
4) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
5) All registered participants MUST carry their Participants Card during the event. Otherwise they are not allowed to enter the halls, coffee breaks, lunches and social activities.
6) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accomodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.
*Regular Registration Process
Step 1, Download and complete the Registration Form.
Step 2, Finish the payment of Registration fee.( The payment information can be found in Registration Form)
Step 3, Send your final papers (both doc and pdf format), filled registration form (doc format) and the scanned payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have problems with the on-line registration please feel free contact the CGIIT 2019 conference specialist first.
*On-site Registration Please make your payment at the On-site Registration Desk.(Only Cash is acceptable)
1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to January 22, 2019, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after January 22, 2019(include January 22, 2019).