Considering the current situation of COVID-19, The 6th International Conference on Machine Vision and Information Technology (CMVIT 2022), and its workshop, The 6th International Conference on Graphics, Images and Interactive Techniques (CGIIT 2022) which was planned to be held in Haikou, China during Feb. 24-26, 2022, will be changed into virtual conference on Feb.25th, 2022 via Tencent Meeting (Voov).The decision to hold the virtual conference was made in compliance with many restrictions and regulations that were imposed by countries around the globe, and also betwwen provinces in China. Such restrictions were made to minimize the risk of people contracting or spreading the COVID-19 through physical contact.
1. We state that the change of conference form will not influence all registered papers’ publication and indexing.
2. For virtual conference, we will only adopt 2 types of presentation: one is oral presentation (Online or Video), and another is poster presentation. Our conference secretary will contact you about your preference of presentation type.
3. Since the change is caused out of force majeure, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by such situation.
More detail about virtual conference can be learnt from CGIIT_conference@163.com. (JAN-26-2022)
The 6th International Conference on Graphics, Images and Interactive Techniques (CGIIT 2022) will be held in International Academic Exchange Center Hainan University (海南大学国际学术交流中心酒店), Haikou, China during Feb. 24-26, 2022 virtually on Feb.25, 2022. CGIIT 2022 is the joint conference of CMVIT 2022, which is organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering(APISE), and media supported by MDPI-Information. CGIIT 2022 is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that distills the most current knowledge on a rapidly advancing discipline in one conference. Join key researchers and established professionals in the field of grahics, images and interactive techniques as they assess the current state-of-the-art and roadmap crucial areas for future research.
3-D Object Extraction
Image and Graphics
Prospective author are welcome to submit the full manuscript and abstract ( Only Presenter) through Electronical Submission System before Submission Dealine
There are totally 2 round important dates. Read more
Submission Site Open Date:
June 25, 2021
Abstract Submission Deadline(for Author):
Aug. 20, 2021
Full paper Submission Deadline(for Author):
Aug. 25, 2021
Notification of Acceptance:
Sept. 25, 2021
Oct. 25, 2021
All the papers will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
5. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
(26 February 2021)CMVIT & CGIIT 2021 has been held virtually on Feb. 26, 2021!
(26 February 2021)Congrats to author of paper ID: C1010 to win the Best Paper Award will get a prize of USD 200!
(26 February 2021)Congrats to author of paper ID: C039 to win the Best Poster Award will get a prize of USD 200!
(26 February 2021)Congrats to author of paper ID: C037 & C012 to win the Runner Up Award!
1) All the registered and presented papers will be included in the volume of Conference Proceeding of CMVIT 2022, which will be submitted to Engineering Village, Scopus, Thomson Reuters (WoS) and other databases for review and indexing. (All is subject to the final publication and indexing results)
*Conference proceeding will be online publishing.
2) Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals.
# CGIIT 2017/2018/2019/2020 Conference Proceedings have been indexed by EI compendex, Scopus! CGIIT 2022 is the workshop of CMVIT 2022.
If you are interested in being an author to publish your paper, to share your ideas, you are welcome to contact us for any inquiry: CGIIT_conference@163.com.
If you are interested in presenting your research on the conference, without publishing your paper in the proceeding, please submit the abstract to us: CGIIT_conference@163.com
If you are interested in attending the conference to participant this gathering on the fields of Graphics and Images, you are welcome to join us and share your ideas!
If you are interested in reviewing papers, please send your latest CV to CGIIT_conference@163.com. Your request will be processed in 3 working days.