Call Us :
Due to small number of offline participants, 2023 7th International Conference on Machine Vision and Information Technology (CMVIT 2023) & 2023 7th International Conference on Graphics, Images and Interactive Techniques (CGIIT 2023) which is co-organized by Xiamen Ocean Vocational College and Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering(APISE), sponsored by Fujian provincial key laboratory of wind disaster and wind engineering, Xiamen University of Techonolgy, and media supproted by International Journal of Image and Graphics, was planned to be held hybrid conference in Xiamen, China from Mar. 24 to 26, 2023, will be changed into fully virtual conference on Mar.25th, 2023 via Tecent Meeting (Voov).
鉴于线下报名参会人数较少，原定于2023年3月24日至26日将在厦门举办的2023年第七届机器视觉与信息技术国际会议(CMVIT 2023)及其分会，2023年第七届图形、图像与交互技术国际会议(CGIIT 2023)，将改为在2023年3月25日通过腾讯会议(Voov)召开线上会议。CMVIT 2023由亚太科学与工程研究所(APISE) 以及厦门海洋职业技术学院联合主办，由福建省风灾害与风工程重点实验室（厦门理工学院）协办，“International Journal of Image and Graphics”期刊提供媒体支持。
1. We state that the change of conference form will not influence all registered papers’ publication and indexing.
2. For virtual conference, we will only adopt 2 types of presentation: one is oral presentation, and another is poster presentation. Our conference secretary will contact you about your preference of presentation type.
2. 对线上会议，我们只会采用两种形式的报告: 1,口头报告，2,海报报告。
3. Since the change is caused out of force majeure, we are very sorry for any inconvenience caused by such situation.
More detail about virtual conference can be learnt from CGIIT_conference@163.com.
Computer Graphics \ HCI/User interfaces
3-D Object Extraction \ Image and Graphics
Visualizations \ Interactive Techniques
AI techniques \ Computer Aided Design
Computational Cameras\ Media Immersion
Real-Time Simulation \ Crowdsourcing
Sensor and Iillumination Hardware
Prospective author are welcome to submit the full manuscript and abstract ( Only Presenter) through Electronical Submission System or email (CGIIT_conference@163.com) before Submission Dealine
Full paper Template (Microsoft word)
Full paper Submission Deadline(for Author):
Extend to Feb. 15, 2023
Notification of Acceptance:
Extend to Mar. 01, 2023
Extend to Mar.15, 2023
All the papers will be peer reviewed, and each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts. It takes 20-30 days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
1. Manuscripts must be written in English;
2. The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3. The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics;
4. Plagiarism and Duplicate submission are prohibited;
5. Innovation and scientific value is a must.
(06 Febuary 2023)The Date of CMVIT & CGIIT 2023 has been changed to Mar.24 to 26, 2023!
(09 March 2022)CMVIT & CGIIT 2022 has been held virtually on Feb. 25, 2022!
(26 February 2021)CMVIT & CGIIT 2021 has been held virtually on Feb. 26, 2021!
(26 February 2021)Congrats to author of paper ID: C1010 to win the Best Paper Award will get a prize of USD 200!
(26 February 2021)Congrats to author of paper ID: C039 to win the Best Poster Award will get a prize of USD 200!
(26 February 2021)Congrats to author of paper ID: C037 & C012 to win the Runner Up Award!
1) All the registered and presented papers will be included in the volume of Conference Proceeding of CMVIT 2023. The publisher will submit articles to Engineering Village, Scopus, Web of Science and other databases for review and indexing after publication. (All is subject to the final publication and indexing results)
*Conference proceeding will be online publishing.
2) Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals.
# CMVIT & CGIIT 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Conference Proceedings have been indexed by EI compendex, Scopus! CGIIT 2023 is the workshop of CMVIT 2023.
If you are interested in being an author to publish your paper, to share your ideas, you are welcome to contact us for any inquiry: CGIIT_conference@163.com.
If you are interested in attending the conference to participant this gathering on the fields of Graphics and Images, you are welcome to join us and share your ideas!
If you are interested in reviewing papers, please send your latest CV to CGIIT_conference@163.com. Your request will be processed in 3 working days.
We believe that CGIIT 2023 conference is a very good chance for our sponsors to show their R&D capacities and the recent research achievements to potential customers on this effective platform.