Before Dec. 25, 2020
Between Dec.25 2020-Jan.25, 2021
*Authors: Submit full paper to publish and present at the conference.*Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments (only for the first author).
*Additional paper: One first author can only publish one additional paper.
*Additional Page: Accepted papers within 6 pages can be published free of charge, extra pages which
*Listeners: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
|Additional Paper *||360USD\2300RMB||360USD\2300RMB||360USD\2300RMB|
|Additional Page *||70 USD\400RMB||70 USD\400RMB||70 USD\400RMB|
Paper presentation, Participation in the technical program, Coffee breaks (26 Feb), Lunch (26 Feb), Banquet Dinner (26 Feb), Name badge, Certificate of Presentation, Abstract Proceedings (PDF in USB), Conference bag and/or conference accessories
All papers which are accepted and presented (any presentation type) at conference will be included in conference proceeding free of charge. Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals, and the publishing fee of journal is subject to the charge of the journal.
1) The papers will be published online.
2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the Conference Proceedings.
3) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
4) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accomodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.
5) Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
*Regular Registration Process
Step 1, Download and complete the Registration Form.
Step 2, Finish the payment of Registration fee.( The payment information can be found in Registration Form)
Step 3, Send your final papers (both doc and pdf format), filled registration form (doc format) and the scanned payment proof to: CGIIT_conference@163.com,
If you have problems with the on-line registration please feel free contact the CGIIT 2021conference specialist first.
*On-site Registration Please make your payment at the On-site Registration Desk.(Only Cash is acceptable)
1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to January 25, 2021, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after January 25, 2021(including January 25, 2021).