Call Us :
Notes of Registration Type:
*Authors: Submit full paper to publish and present at the conference.*Student author: Provide a valid certificate from their departments (only for the first author).
*APISE Member: Provide a valid member ID.
*Additional paper: One first author can only publish one additional paper.
*Additional Page: Accepted papers within 5 pages can be published free of charge, extra pages which exceed 5 should be paid at 70 USD/ page.
*Listeners: Attend the conference only, without submission and publication.
2, Registration Files
1) For author: a, Registration Form ; b, Final Paper( doc& pdf); c, Payment Proof; d, Orginality Statement
2) For listener: a, Registration Form; b, Payment Proof
*Registration Fees Included：
Paper presentation, Participation in the technical program, Coffee breaks (February 25), Lunch (February 25), Banquet Dinner (February 25), Name badge, Certificate of Presentation, Abstract Proceedings (PDF in USB), Conference bag and/or conference accessories
*Paper Publishing Fee:
All papers which are accepted and presented (any presentation type) at conference will be included in conference proceeding free of charge.Selected papers with great extension will be recommended to publish in international journals, and the publishing fee of journal is subject to the charge of the journal.
1) The papers will be published online.
2) Registration of paper must be done by one of author(s) of paper. Presentation of paper must be done by one of author(s) of the paper. Otherwise the paper cannot be included into the Conference Proceedings.
3) Your registration will be confirmed when the payment of the registration fee is received by the Organizers.
4) The conference organizer is not responsible for any accomodation process. You can seek your hotel on your own.
5) Other co-authors or accompanying person can register as the listener.
*Regular Registration Process
Step 1, Download and complete the Registration Form.
Step 2, Finish the payment of Registration fee.( The payment information can be found in Registration Form)
Step 3, Send your final papers (both doc and pdf format), filled registration form (doc format) and the scanned payment proof to: CGIIT_conference@163.com,
If you have problems with the on-line registration please feel free contact the CGIIT 2022 conference specialist first.
*On-site Registration Please make your payment at the On-site Registration Desk.(Only Cash is acceptable)
1. Registration cancellations must be notified in writing to the conference specialist via e-mail.
2. Registration cancellations are made prior to Feb. 25, 2023, 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
3. There are no refunds on meeting registrations, social events and tours for cancellations after Feb. 25, 2023(including Feb. 25, 2023).
4. Personal Reason: The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference or paper withdrawn is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”.
5. Force Majeure: The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid, include natural disasters, war, terrorist activity, epidemic, etc. and all similar situations beyond our control.
6. Conference Date, Place and Form Statement: The organizer reserves the right to change the date, place and form of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.